Sunday, December 15, 2013

"I told you that it'd be okay"

I love this. I'm sure it's in large part because of the way it's filmed and where it's filmed - it all brings back priceless great memories of my own childhood in Southern Utah. But I love it mostly because of the message. Especially the end message. Especially the phrase, "We will live to fall in his arms". What an encouraging mental image that is.




 "I have absolute certain knowledge, perfect knowledge, that God loves us. He is good, He is our Father, and He expects us to pray, and trust, and be believing, and not give up, and not panic, and not retreat, and not jump ship, when something doesn't seem to be going just right. We stay in, we keep working, we keep believing, keep trusting, following that same path and we will live to fall in His arms and feel His embrace and hear Him say, "I told you that it'd be okay, I told you it would be all right."
-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

(A telling of one of my own "I told you it'd be okay" moments can be found here.)

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing some wisdom and comfort with us this Sabbath day Charlotte.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...