- By the bay window: early girls by the door, sweet 100s in front of the window, sungolds by the drain pipe.
- In the square foot garden: early girls all along the back two rows, green onions and anaheim peppers in the second row from the front, spinach on the front row.
- In the containers: raspberries and/or tomatoes (early girls)
- In the spice box: basil, mint, one sprig catnip
- along the white fence: zucchini
A few things I need to remember:
- Spinach, and Green Onions can be planted towards the end of March under Row Covers.
- Plant Zucchini, Tomatoes, Herbs, etc. Memorial Day Weekend.
- This year green onions and tomatoes did super well. The rest of it didn't do so well. Look into fertilizer, composting, etc to build up the soil there. Strawberry plants grew and grew, but produced very little fruit.
- We had waaaaay too much catnip and not nearly enough mint.
And now, here a little motivation (for me) for next year: