Friday, July 05, 2013

Random Photo Friday--something to look forward to edition

Check out this awesome specimen:
 photo 099.jpg


Our German Lion correspondent (Jeff) found this guy outside of the Palace Museum in Weimar. I've not heard of Weimar before (my knowledge of Germany is scandalously minimal), but apparently it's a gorgeous town. Jeff has offered to take Eric and me there one day, presumably accompanied by Harmony as well.  Doesn't that sound nice?  Heavenly.

(The lion alone is almost worth the trip across the Atlantic. This guy is full of character!)

2 comments:

Harmony said...

I'd better be in on that deal! Sounds like a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't he look like he's keeping a secret. I think he's thinking "my lips are sealed!" - amy g.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...