Thursday, January 17, 2013

I have laughed harder in the past 24 hours than probably the past three months.

And I'm a laugher, so that's saying something.


First of all:


1.  Go to hulu.com
2.  Search for "the biggest loser"
3.  Click on Season 14, Episode 3
4.  Skip to 1:15:36 in the episode (near the end)  You'll probably have to endure a few commercials.  It's worth it.
5.  Laugh and laugh, and if you're like me, maybe you'll cry a little.  What can I say?  I'm a softie for success stories.

Photobucket




Then:  


1.  Go to amazon.com and search for "Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer"
2.  Or--you can just click here.
3.  Read the reviews of this fine product
4.  Look at the customer images
5.  Die laughing.  (But don't really die please.)

Photobucket






You're welcome.


4 comments:

Mom C said...

The banana slicer is hilarious. I'm thinking next year's white elephant gift for State Board. I'd have to print some of the comments though.

amy greenway said...

I love it at the end when she shakes her booty at everyone. I think if I lost 9 lbs in a week I'd shake my booty at innocent bystanders as well. Heaven help them. :)

teresa said...

I loved that dancing biggest loser :) LOVED IT!

Aubrey said...

Okay, that's some funny material right there. Have you ever read the reviews for "3 Wolf Moon" shirt?? a night of guttural laughing right there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...