Monday, December 31, 2012

Ending the Year Right






Ending it with LIONS!!  What could be better?




My friend Tonia recently took time out of a fabulous 20th anniversary getaway to Hawaii to photograph these lions for me.  That's what I call true friendship.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Speaking of friendship, here are some more lions from our Chinese correspondent Cherie:


Shanghai, China:
Photobucket


Shanghai.  You'll notice flat Stanley there in front.  Once of Cherie's nieces needed that for a school project.
Photobucket


Hong Kong.  Cherie says, "Notice the smooth part on the head. That is from years of Chinese rubbing the head for good luck."
Photobucket


YuYuan Gardens, China  (check out the jack-o-lanterns in the background--kind of cool)
Photobucket



Guilin, China:
quirky 12-12

Word on the street is that Lyn has some Spanish Lions for us soon, and my brother Doug just sent me a photo that tickles me so much that it really deserves its own post.  So, look forward to those, will you?  Oh, who I am I kidding?  Of course you will.  How can you even help it?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...