Friday, December 14, 2012

Don't hate me because I'm the luckiest girl in the world




Guess where I'm going tonight?


Out of the more than 1 million people who signed up for the chance to get one of the 60,000 or so tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert, guess who got four of them?

This girl!!!

In just a few hours I'll be meeting up with two of my favorite sisters (as if I have sisters that aren't my favorite), as well as the niece who made me an aunt, for an evening of glorious Christmas cheer!  Honestly, I can hardly wait.  


1 comment:

Carol said...

I am jealous! I've been going nearly every year through the good luck of kind friends who share and through choosing the Sunday shortened concert. I love the Sunday one because the Prophet shows up at the end and it is lovely! I hope you enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...