Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Did Santa Claus Come to Your Town?

Merry Christmas!  For your viewing enjoyment (since we all know you have nothing better to do on this fine Christmas day than watch Cantwell home movies), may I present a pajama-clad little highness in her first ever choreographed dance, complete with a little bit of "kitty love" right there at the end.


Santa Claus is Comin' to Town from Charlotte on Vimeo.


And if you haven't had enough yet, here is another video of the same dance (you remember in the prior video Heather said, "Let's do it again", right?  Well we did.)  If I were you, I'd skip through this one until the last 15 seconds or so.  The dance is exactly the same, except I'm a little too close throughout, so it's not quite as cute.  However, at the end of this video, the "kitty love" is traded out for a Christmas wish from Heather to you all, as well as a beaming smile that is sure to melt any grandmother or grandfather's heart.

Santa Claus is Comin' to Town--Take Two from Charlotte on Vimeo.


And with that, I think we'll end this little post and let you get back to your lives, shall we?

(Thanks for checking in here from time to time.  You have no idea how I appreciate you indulging me in my sillinesses.)


4 comments:

Jeri said...

she is as adorable as ever...

so one piece of clarification... is this a "heather choreographed" number or something she learned in her dance class? either way - she's got some moves!!!

Charlotte said...

Oh--yes, I can see how that would be confusing. Heather's teacher choreographed this number, NOT Heather herself. :)

Jeri said...

that was my guess, either that or she is an ADVANCED choreographer for her age :) - which wouldn't really surprise me, given her blood line :)

Mom C said...

Love it, love it. Next best thing to seeing it in person. Thanks. Hope you're all starting to mend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...