Friday, August 24, 2012

Random Photo Friday-Pippi Edition

Last December, I chopped my hair.  I don't regret it, but I soon tired of the look, and so I've been growing it for awhile now.

I'm proud to announce that I've once again reached a hair milestone.

BRAIDS!

Photobucket
Photo by Heather.  Notice Dora the Explorer once again saving the day in the foreground.  Muy Bien!!!

Yes, I am forty-one years old.  Yes, braids are generally for grade-schoolers.  No, I don't care.  For those of you who stalk encounter me in real life, you won't see me sporting this fashion at work, at concerts, in church, or in any situation where I am striving for respect or admiration.  However, Saturday mornings?  The Gardeners Market?  Camping?  Hiking?  Cities where no one knows me?  You better believe it baby, it's braids all the way!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...