Friday, July 06, 2012

and yet, if they would put them away in the first place . . .

Photobucket
The desperate duo.  I'm no match for their wiles.


Last night Heather and Eric were playing around, when I overheard Eric say to Heather,

"No honey, we don't want to hide it where we can't see it!"

"Why not?"  replies Heather.

After I gave Eric a questioning glance, he explained/elaborated.

"She's pretending she's the mom, so she's taking her things and my things and putting them in places where we can't find them anymore."





Those two crack me up.


2 comments:

Carol said...

;-) That's all I've got to say!

Matthew Cordoba said...

Hi! I'm Matthew, brazilian, and I want to speak about your blog in my blog (Pictuelle). If you want to see my blog, you access http://www.pictuelle.blogspot.com
I liked so much to know a family's american life. Wanted to speak with you. For write to me, only need to access my blog and go in de page "Fale comigo" (Speak with me) or leave a comment.
Sorry for any mistake, I'm learning English, so...

Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...