Friday, June 15, 2012

Random Photo Friday, Mother's Day Edition

Yes, I realize that it's Father's Day weekend, and I'm posting a Mother's Day photo.  Those are the breaks my friends, those are the breaks.

For Mother's Day this year, Heather gave me a big pink sparkly Minnie Mouse watch.

"I love it" doesn't even come close.  I find myself scouring my closet for pink shirts and dresses almost daily just so I can wear it clash-free.  Any of you who know me well enough to know my color preferences (hint:  pink is probably my least favorite color of them all) know what a miracle that is.
Photobucket

Eric gave me a reversible griddle, one so I can cook six or eight pancakes or four or six pieces of naan or a whole bunch of home-made tortilla chips all at the same time.

(The other side is flat.)

I love this one as well.  

All in all, it was a pretty awesome Mother's Day.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...