Friday, June 29, 2012

Random Photo Friday EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Okay, that title is just my way of camouflaging the fact that this post is just a whole bunch of pictures that I couldn't bear to delete from my photobucket account when I was organizing it last week.  Enjoy or skip, whichever suits your fancy.

(You KNOW I'll be enjoying it!)

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our Easter Cake.  We had Donna & Steve over.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And there you have it.  The End.

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Is Heather planking in the snow photo???

Charlotte said...

You better believe it. Her first plank. I'm so proud.

Harmony said...

Love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...