Saturday, May 05, 2012

as promised

So, on Sunday during sharing time, our second counselor was teaching the kids about how trying to emulate Christ helps us feel our Savior's love.  At one point in the lesson, she read them the scripture in John 13:15, which states:

"For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you."

After reading the scripture, she asked the kids what that scripture reminded them of (hoping for someone to say  "the golden rule").  After a few seconds pause, one kid innocently and thoughtfully answered,

"Revenge?"

I had to turn my back to the wall, I was laughing so hard.






 

2 comments:

Kala said...

LOVE IT!!!! Primary is always full of surprises. :)

Harmony said...

He has a point actually! Primary fun never ends. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...