Friday, April 27, 2012

Random Photo Friday--Obnoxiously Proud Mom Edition

A note about the title.  I don't think Heather is doing anything that warrants a particular amount of pride here.  But, she's just so darn cute, you know?  (Maybe you don't know---she is my kid, after all, and I'm sure to be biased.)

While we were in Disneyland, Heather was naturally tempted by all the treats that are found at every corner.  Following my modus operandi with the Pluto dog, I told her to look at all the treats and decide which she wanted, and we'd get it on our last day there.

She wanted a lollipop.  That was kind of fun for me, because I had wanted the very same thing every time I went to Disneyland as a kid.

So, on our last full day in California, we headed to Downtown Disney, found the biggest display of lollipops that we could find, and I let Heather choose one.

Naturally she chose the biggest one, and the pink-est one.



Photobucket


























quirky 4-12

Good heavens, that girl is a cutie!


2 comments:

Bamamoma said...

SOOOOO cute!

Carol said...

I totally agree about the cuteness factor going on here. However, as a BYU grad I do have to say that I think she is wearing the incorrect shade of blue here! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...