Friday, January 27, 2012

Random Photo Friday--devotion and drawings

This is how Eric and Heather pass the time during the vast majority of Sacrament Meeting these days:

Photobucket
Dog by Eric, spiky punk dog hair by Heather.  
 

To be honest, I love it.  I get uninterrupted listening time and I get to watch fascinating creations in progress, while Heather is quietly and happily entertained.  I think Eric enjoys it as well.  Win-win-win!

Last week Eric drew an adorable giraffe, complete with spots and those little horn thingies they have on their head.  Unfortunately, before the meeting ended a bunch of invisible "bad guys" came out and Heather was forced to hide both the giraffe and a pig behind a wall of brown crayon scribbles.  It was hard to me to see that happen, but when it comes to bad guys, we all know that no sacrifice is too great.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...