Friday, January 06, 2012

Random Photo Friday--Bedtime Reading




Current Bedtime Reading Selections in the Cantwell Home:  




Mine:Photobucket

Reader's Digest
The Book of Mormon (occasionally I check in with the other two books in the volume as well)
Sarah's Quilt (Sequel to These Is My Words)
Thin For Life:  10 Keys to Success from People Who Have Lost Weight and Kept it Off







Eric's: Photobucket

A Short History of Modern Philosophy
Unnatural Selections (a Far Side Collection)
The Book of Mormon
An Intelligent Person's Guide to Philosophy
Thunderbolts' Caged Angels (a graphic novel, otherwise known as a bound collection of comic books in a single series)
Complete Tales & Poems of Edgar Allan Poe





I don't really know what more I can say about this.  I think it's interesting that Eric has both the lightest reading and the heaviest reading in his stack.  (Unless you consider Reader's Digest lighter than comics and cartoons, that is.)  I also think it's interesting (but reassuring as well) that we have one book in common, and it is the Book of Mormon.  

Other than that, I just think it's kind of fun.  Maybe I'll do this again in 6 months or so.  We'll see.


1 comment:

Harmony said...

I'm waiting for Heather's bedtime reading selections...

I'm almost done with These is My Words. Didn't know there was a sequel--thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...