Thursday, January 12, 2012

little culinary gifts

I've got two posts in the works, one with pics of Christmas Eve and Christmas, and one that is requiring me to think and be a little more aware of how it might be read, (primarily because I'm hoping/planning to send it to the spouse and mother of a good friend of mine, both of whom--to my knowledge--aren't regular readers here).

So, in the meantime, I'm referring you to this post on making salad in a jar, and this post about making almond butter.

I tried both last Saturday with magificent results on both fronts.



How often does THAT happen?



Photobucket
I ate one of these every day for the last four days.  Mmmm-mmmm!

quirky 1-12
This little jar of deliciousness has made everything from sandwiches to naan to bananas taste new and exciting.  



See y'all soon.





 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...