Monday, January 09, 2012

decibel danger

So, when I write about our trips down to Cedar City, where we generally spend several days over the holidays in fabulous compound living with my siblings and their (multiple) children, do you ever wonder what a typical slice of that sounds like, looks like, feels like?

Well wonder no more!



Did you notice that Eric was the only adult down there who was not either narrating the event or part of the (one-woman) film crew?  Yeah--glutton, that guy.

Can you tell that I adore my family?  Man, do I ever.


 

6 comments:

Jake said...

I like the kids standing on the coffee table and jumping on the couch in the background. Smart kids these are.

Kaylee C said...

are you making fun of your children?

Mom C said...

I have a headache! We really need to get the trampoline fixed!

Bamamoma said...

AWESOME. Sounds very familiar. Clearly you need to teach kaylee the proper send off for these sorts of videos.

...back to you Jeff.

Charlotte said...

CLEARLY.

Next time.

Becca said...

Great video, because of it I got on vimeo and watched "Eye of the Tiger." I am so glad you got took that video! I (and my family) laughed so hard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...