Saturday, December 10, 2011

too kind

It's been awhile since I received a blog award, so getting one earlier this week was kind of a treat.

Tasha gave me the Liebster Award. Apparently "Liebster" means "Dearest" in German, so that's kind of fun.




So, now that I've got the honor of this award, I'm to do the following:

Copy the award onto your (my) blog.
Thank and link to the person that gave it to you (me) (Thanks Tasha!)
Forward it to 5 bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
Comment on those 5 blogs, to share the good news.

Here are my recipients for this award, in no particular order:

Heather at Plenty of Porridge:  Here Heather posts semi-random pictures and thoughts of things that are "just right" in her life.  A little pick-me-up, if you will.  I like it.

Marc & Liz at Marc & Lizzie's Great Adventure:  Liz is a friend of mine from almost 20 years ago.  She and her husband took off around six months ago to see the world, and man, did they ever!  This blog chronicles their adventures.  They're back home now, so who knows if this blog will be updated more, but even if it isn't, the past posts are pretty darn exciting for anyone who wants to see and experience (vicariously) new lands.  

Teresa at Teresa Takes Charge:  I love Teresa.  Here she chronicles her joys, her successes, her slip-ups, and her difficulties as she strives to "take charge" of more of her life.  Great inspirational reading, with some funniness in there too (and we all know how I like a bit of funniness).

Lindsey at Steve and Lindsey Corry:  Lindsey is married to my cousin.  For awhile we were fellow Cache Valley-ians.  Lindsey and I both ended up doing the gratitude challenge at about the same time (i.e.--late), which was kind of fun.  At other times, this blog is mainly a little insight into her life, and the adventures she shares with her husband as the navigate through those turns and decisions that relatively-newly-married-people experience.  It's a nice little slice of life.  

Midway Ice Castles:  This isn't as much of a blog as much as it is an announcement, but I'm giving it the award anyway, because I love these pictures, and I really really want to see these in person this year.  And, as far as I can tell, they have less than 200 followers.  

And there you have it!  My pics for the Liebster award.  Tune in next week for a new Robo Hero Guardian, a photographic spectacular of us getting out Christmas tree (if I manage to get that post finished), and whatever else strikes my fancy.  You won't want to miss it!

Photobucket
Heather and Eric dressed in their respective favorite colors, up Cedar Mountain, November 2011





 

2 comments:

Heather Albee-Scott said...

Thank you! That made my day, Charlotte! Geez, I guess I better start posting more things over there... :) I LOVE your blog, it's always fun to check out, great pics and thought-provoking posts, too.

Harmony said...

The ice castles are amazing! I haven't seen them since they moved to Midway, but they were so fun to see when they were down the road from us a couple years ago. Hope you get to see them in person! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...