Saturday, December 24, 2011

Random Christmas Goodness

Here are a few random fabulous shots (fabulous as as in, what they document is fun.  Let's be clear, the photography isn't the least bit fabulous) of our life lately:


Photobucket
If this had been an ornament, I would have put it on the ornament post.  I picked this up on a cruise to Mexico.  I love it.  



Photobucket
Heidi and I splurged for Disney on Ice this year.  Good times.  





Photobucket
Hanging out, waiting to meet Eden and Heidi for a little mom-daughter date.
Photobucket
The anticipation mounts . . .
Photobucket
Oh joy!  Oh rapture!  Eden's here!







Photobucket
I cut my hair.  I kind of miss the long locks now, but primping went from a 15-minute job to a 5-minute job.  Besides, I have the fastest growing hair of anyone I know.  So, no worries.  



Photobucket
We made another batch of gingerbread cookies.  These are lower fat, and nearly as delicious.  Google "Low-fat gingerbread cookies, skinnytaste blog" for the recipe.



Photobucket
Obviously Heather dressed herself again on this day.



quirky 12-11







quirky 12-11
Only my own family members will get this, but it amuses me to no end to watch Eric turn into my own father more and more each day.  Grandpa Glasses?  Really?  The guy is 39 years old!  Next thing you know, he'll head to the city dump and bring home a pair of gently used work boots for his first-born daughter.  (Don't ask.)








Photobucket
"twirling"



Photobucket







Photobucket
I skipped the tamales and did plum jam for neighbor/work gifts.

Photobucket
And spiced nuts for home-teachees.

Photobucket
All in all, a very good holiday.









1 comment:

JJ said...

I love Heather's ponytails, love the twirling, love your new haircut!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...