Tuesday, September 27, 2011

update from the backyard

Remember back when I put some homemade washable paint on my monthly roundup and said that I wanted to try it sometime?

Photobucket


We did.

Photobucket


It was awesome.


Photobucket


The end.



(p.s.  I should make it clear that those rocks were not painted with the homemade washable paint.  They were actually painted on a previous painting activity, with those acrylic paints that you squeeze out of those little bottles.  The homemade washable paint is more along the lines of sidewalk chalk in both texture, color, and durability.  Just don't want anyone to be disappointed you know.)


2 comments:

Jeri said...

ok - you are the now officially the greatest mother ever!

looks fun - might have to try it myself... someday....

Charlotte said...

Well, maybe the second greatest mother ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...