Friday, August 05, 2011

We might as well just call this one A-HA!

One Sunday afternoon, as I was busily trying to pull together a delectable Sunday dinner, Heather asked me if she could make some cookies.

She'd never made a request like that before, and I wanted to say "yes".  However, I was a little occupied with that delectable dinner, and I was just about to regretfully use that phrase in every mother's book, the dreaded "maybe later", or  (even worse) "we'll see".

But then, A-ha!  
I remembered my handy dandy three-ingredient-cookies-from-a-cake-mix recipe!  

And then A-ha!  
Eric wandered into the kitchen to see how dinner plans were coming along!

And then A-ha!  
He was immediately pressed into service as head cookie instructor!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


And so, that day we ended up with a delectable dinner and a delectable dessert.

A-ha indeed.  

1 comment:

Bamamoma said...

PERFECT! You are a smart mama.

adorable pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...