Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Move over Krista and Becca--there's a NEW BRAIDER in town!

I'm incredibly and unrealistically proud of this braid.  

Photobucket


Unfortunately, neither Eric nor Heather gave me an adequate amount of kudos for the supreme skills that are exhibited here.



Photobucket



That's where you come in.



Photobucket







(A more correct title for this post would have been, "Move over Krista and Becca--there's a new braider in the family", since none of us live in the same town.  I like the feel of the original title better though, inaccuracies notwithstanding.)


(Also, you Cantwell's will notice that I didn't include Amy in my "move over" bragging.  Pu-leez. I may be obnoxious, but I'm not delusional.)



5 comments:

Tasha said...

Lots of praise and admiration and throwing of parades for your accomplishment. I can't do it, but I probably just put it on my list, not so my girls can have cute hair, but so I can because I'm selfish like that.

Jeri said...

that is one SNAZZY looking braid! those "across the front" ones are HARD to do well!

I say you give Eric a braiding lesson and have him try it - THEN he'll be more impressed! They are not so easy as they look!

KUDOS TO YOU!

Kala said...

We called this the princess braid at our house, because it looked like a crown. For that reason it was one of my girls favorite. Well done!

Kaylee C said...

I'm impressed Aunt Charlotte!! ;) Heather will be too, once she gets to be older and realizes how hard french braids are... :)

Harmony said...

Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...