Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another Eric Quote of the Week

"Or they could have just said, 'It's like you're getting a day planner--but this one is already filled in!'"

This from Eric a few nights ago when I was bossing him around.  After about twenty seconds, I realized what I was doing and apologized, mentioning that they should really have a class for people like him who were going to marry people like me, if only to warn them that they were about to enter into a lifetime of being bossed around.  With a sarcastic (but not bitingly so) smile, Eric responded with the little gem above.

I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again.  it wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't true.  (And, believe me, I realize that I'm a lucky woman.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go cook up more things for Eric to do.



4 comments:

Jake said...

Classic, I wonder if I can get Krista to make that into a stitch.

Mom C said...

All I can say is that someone has to organize! Or nothing would ever get done! And some people are organizers and some are organizees.
Love the quote and the humor.

Melissa J. Cunningham said...

Sigh. Our lives are so similar! lol

Charlotte said...

Melissa--isn't it wonderful?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...