Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Random SF Goodness

You really might want to skip this one.  It's a collection of pictures that I took in San Francisco that aren't momentous enough to warrant their own post, but important enough that I don't want to completely ignore them in the annals of Charlotte-dom.

Photobucket
I'm a sucker for a good mural, even with bad lighting.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Pictures like this can drive me crazy when other people do them.  And yet, sometimes I just can't resist.

Photobucket
The greatest sandwich shop the world has ever known.  Seriously.  I stopped by the concierge on to get directions there using the bus system, and when I gave him the cross streets I was looking for, he asked why.  When I told him I was trying to get to a shop to get the best sandwiches I'd ever tasted, he knew exactly where I was wanting to do.  Pretty cool. (On another note--did you notice The Jug Shop back there?  Does it look familiar at all?)

Photobucket
Eric in Chinatown

Photobucket
Me in less-decorated Chinatown



The End.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...