Saturday, July 30, 2011

A couple of newbies and a not-so-newbie.

I got a little behind in my lion posting, which is kind of a shame, because we have two NEW lion seekers, and some really fun shots from an old veteran this time around.  Intrigued?  I thought so.

Read on:



This from Grandpa P (and you can read the whole post, which is quite interesting, here.)

quirky 7-11
(Brentwood, Nashville Area, Tennessee)

These are also from Grandpa P.  If you go here, you can read more about them, AND read more about a well-known guy who was raised on a mountain top in Tennessee.  These shots were taken in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee.  Grandpa P is pictured in the third picture down, if you're interested.  (I don't recognize the man in the first shot.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


These are from my friend Tonia.  She was visiting Portland with her sister earlier this month, and found these for our viewing pleasure.  Nice, huh?

quirky 7-11

quirky 7-11

This one is from my cousin Rebecca Bingham.  Rebecca (like Grandpa P) is currently serving an LDS mission, and (not like Grandpa P) has been stationed in Valley Center, Kansas recently.
quirky 7-11

A big thanks to all three of you!

* * *


In case you were wondering, we are getting quite a collection of lions.  If you want to see for yourself, there's an easy way to do it.  See, in addition to posting them as they come in, I've been adding them to the original USoSL post here (which you can also find by clicking on the "I'm a Seeker of Stone Lions Button over there on the right side bar).  So, click and look my friends, please feel free to click and look.




2 comments:

loveland9 said...

Too funny. My 11 year old just told me that that was a dragon NOT a lion. Now he's got me questioning as to wether or not it's a lion or a dragon. Perhaps he's both. Maybe he's a drion?

Charlotte said...

Eric calls these Asian-looking lions "chae rins". He explained why to me, but I can't remember now. Obviously it was something that was really important to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...