Monday, May 30, 2011

May Twenty-Eighth

On Saturday we had a little backyard  improvement day:

Heather and I painted rocks for our rock garden.
(a/k/a I kept Heather out of Eric's hair and power tools)
Photobucket

Photobucket







Eric fixed the shed door.
(Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hallelujah!




I planted the Strawberry Patch . . .Photobucket


 . . . and the tomato garden.  
Photobucket

Photobucket
We have tomatoes by the name of "Jet Star", "Best Boy", "Early Girl", and a new one this year, "DX 52-12".   It's a race to see which plant will do the best.  I'm hoping for "Jet Star" ('cuz of all the Lagoon nostalgia).  Eric's money is on "DX 52-12"  ('cuz doesn't that just sound like some kind of robot?)



After the shed was done, Eric painted our old friend Spidey, to make him a better model for drawing practice.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I call this one "My two Artists"

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket


Welcome, Summer.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Hmm, I need Heather to come paint some pretty rocks for my front yard. Maybe when you are in town next :)

Harmony said...

Lovely daughter, rocks, shed, plants, even Spiderman. But Summer? Haven't seen it yet. Not holding my breath either. :-)

shaLiece said...

I now have a plan for my kids "summer" boredom, which has already hit on day 4! a little paint can go about anywhere for a good time. Give Heather a hug from us! (I love the purple rocks...my favorite!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...