Friday, April 29, 2011

How do I ever, ever survive? How do I, How do I, O how do I live?

(title courtesy of Trisha Yearwood)

Photobucket
Once again, the picture is only tangentially related to the post.  Isn't it cute though?


Conversation held this morning as Eric and Heather were eating breakfast.  
 (As reported to me by Eric.  I was upstairs, primping.)

HEATHER (out of the blue):  I love my mom.

ERIC:  You do?  Well, I love your mom too.

HEATHER:  My mom is your life!

ERIC:  Almost.  Your mom is my wife.

HEATHER (emphatically):  No, My mom is your LIFE!

ERIC:  Well, I guess in a way, yeah, she is. 



I guess all that secret mother-daughter indoctrinating I've been doing is finally paying off.

Nice.


1 comment:

Harmony said...

Too cute! What a little sweetheart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...