Thursday, March 10, 2011

a little lion love letter from Lyn

Facebook Conversation Posted on Charlotte's wall, March 1, 2011

Um...what if I have a ridiculous amount of lion pictures? (And you know that is a lot if I of all people who has an extreme love of stone lions....believe it to be ridiculous!)
Charlotte Corry Cantwell I'll take 'em all! Or-as many as you can trouble yourself to send to me. I'm getting better and better at photo collages.
 

Much to my joy, Lyn took me at my word.

Behold!

quirky 3-11
quirky 3-11
quirky 3-11
quirky 3-11
quirky 3-11
quirky 3-11
quirky 3-11


Photos (66 of them) taken in Barcelona, Genoa, Palermo, Rome, Sardinia, the Vatican, and Venice.

Awesome.

(As to the photo collage, if I had it to do over again, I'd use a grey background on all of them, and string them together so they looked like one giant-ly long collage.  Next time.)






4 comments:

Kala said...

Wouldn't it be fun to see them all in person?

Bamamoma said...

Lyn, you are living Char and my's former lives. sigh. How fun to see all those and to travel to all those places. Now, I have a kid to bathe and read stories to (and I'm not complaining about that at all).

Harmony said...

Wow! Look at them all! (Great job on the collages, by the way. :-)

Valerie said...

That sure is a collection! How fun. And I love the topic "the mysterious mystery of stone lions". :)
Found you on MMB blog list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...