Monday, December 20, 2010

He teases me in person too.


From: charlottewhatevertherestis@nottelling.com
To: ericwhatevertherestis@nottelling.com
Subject: temple sitter
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:31:23 +0000

My dearest darlingest lovely love . . .

I just talked with Keli (last name withheld), and they are free and thrilled to tend Heather this Saturday while we go and strengthen our family, our testimonies, and the church in general at the temple. Does 11 o'clock sound good to you?

I love you more than I can possibly express, and I hope you're having a good day.

Love,
Charlotte

*****




From: ericwhatevertherestis@nottelling.com
To: charlottewhatevertherestin@nottelling.com
Subject: RE: temple sitter
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:06:10 -0700

Yes, 11 sounds good.

So you love me more than you can possibly express huh? Hmm, so how about if you tell me all the different ways that I make it so hard to express, and you have to be serious.

I love you too.
Love Eric

****




From: charlottewhatevertherestis@nottelling.com
To: ericwhatevertherestis@nottelling.com
Subject: RE: temple sitter
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:08:56 +0000

No one makes me laugh like you do. 

:)

******





From: ericwhatevertherestis@nottelling.com
To: charlottewhatevertherestin@nottelling.com
Subject: RE: temple sitter
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:09:46 -0700

That wasn't serious enough.
 ****


 quirky 12-10
That's my man.  





Some background info:
  •  Sometimes I get a little cheeky about arranging our temple visits.
  •  If you haven't read this  lately, you may want to do so, or you could get the impression that Eric is the most overly sensitive-high-maintenance man on earth, and really, nothing could be further from the truth.

1 comment:

Heather Albee-Scott said...

Eric and Steve (my hubby) remind me so much of each other! It certainly makes life fun and interesting to be married to such a unique person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...