Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sesame Street Special

It's the second annual random video week here in quirksville.


Today, we've got two great Sesame Street Videos.  The first is compliments of Jeri, who posted it on her blog several months ago.  It cracked me up then, and continues to crack me up now.

(Sometimes I'll play it for Heather, just to see her shocked face towards the middle--you'll see what I mean. )



The second (actually third) one you might have seen already, if you're a facebooker.  About six of my friends posted this not too long ago.

You'll want to watch this one first, just so you can appreciate just how similar it is to the second.





(My favorite:  "ON MY NOSE !")


See y'all tomorrow!


4 comments:

Jeri said...

I still just laugh at that Elmo one!

Harmony said...

Just in case you haven't seen the New Spice commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ArIj236UHs

My kids got a kick out of the celebrity lullaby. I love it when they laugh like that!

corrie said...

Grover, Grover, Grover...
that is so funny.

Charlotte said...

I had forgotten about that Harmony. Classic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...