Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thursday Through This Morning---a spectacular title if I've ever written one

Heather and I just returned from a glorious extra-extended weekend in Cedar City.  (Eric opted to stay in Logan and get caught up on the plethora of projects that he generally has going at any given time.)  Rather than give you a thrilling detailed travelogue of everything we did, and how splendiforous it all was, I think I'll just post a few pictures, with the (pie crust) promise of a more substantial entry (with words and sentences and only one or two pictures) another day.

quirky 10-10
(This picture courtesy of Harmony. )


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Not my favorite picture of me, but it captures a good moment, so I'm swallowing my pride and posting it anyway. 



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The End. 



3 comments:

Melissa Corry said...

Looks like some great times! I miss the cabin, especially in fall!

Charlotte said...

It had been a while since I'd seen the cabin in the fall--I'd forgotten how beautiful it is there!

v said...

The autumn is lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...