Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ranting and Raving! Beware!

Okay.

So, I try not to talk too much about television shows or movies here, because I like to be a little more on the inclusive side, since I know all too well how it is to read something on line (about say, The Office, or Modern Family, or American Idol, or some other show that I don't watch) and not have a clue about what is being said. 

But, today, I'm breaking that "rule".

So, if you don't watch The Biggest Loser, or you missed the last episode and don't want a spoiler, stop reading now. I just watched the latest episode on hulu, so that's why I'm a day late with this rant. 


quirky 10-10







Brendan????? 

What were you thinking?  You were one of my favorites, and now I can hardly stand to look at you!  How could you stoop to game playing at a time like that?  Everyone was getting along so well!  The teams were more or less even, Anna gave up her chance to stack the game in her favor, which I thought was impressive to say the least.  Heck, four of the challenge winners gave up their prized letters from home to help out members of the opposite team!

And then YOU THROW THE WEIGH-IN with a two-pound loss?  What the freak?  A good man (Rick) went home yesterday because of you and your game playing.  Geesh!  You make me so MAD!





Both Eric and I were so mad, that we immediately called up Mark & Krista (my brother and sister-in-law, both of whom are religious "Biggest Loser-ites") so we could commiserate in our disappointment.  I thought that would be enough to soothe my feelings, but apparently it wasn't, because here I am, writing this. 

Okay, now I think I've got it out of my system.

Rant Over. 
(for now)





Sad Face Photo courtesy of FatBack[Dale]

4 comments:

Bamamoma said...

We must have been watching it at the same time! I watched it tonight on Hulu as well. I've not liked Brenden so much from the beginning but I really liked Rick and I was so mad at the entire black team for sending home someone who could really benefit the team just because he was winning the game at this point. Argh. I didn't know you watched BL. Now that I know it, we'll have to commiserate and celebrate. :)

Camille said...

I am so out of the loop, man! This is the second post I've read on this... maybe I should watch, too. The first post was posted by a relation of Rick. Cool huh? Check out her blog... Our Bloggin Life link on my blog. :)

Charlotte said...

Awesome! Thanks Camille!

So--I'm just wondering, do you know if Rick is a Mormon? There was another girl (that got sent home last week) who was a Mormon (I could tell because when they showed the picture of her family, they were all in white and sitting in front of a temple.)

It doesn't really matter of course, I'm a fan whether he's Mormon or not--I just like to know.

Amy Wyatt said...

Charlotte-
I am sooo with you on what happened. I'm still mad too. Don't know if Rick is LDS but I've wondered--he's very into his family. I haven't liked Brendan from the first day--Blech! He sure showed his true colors. (Don't even get me started...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...