Monday, September 27, 2010

She's too young to remember this day, but I'll treasure it for years to come.

Sometimes,

I look at:

My stairs that haven't been vacuumed in months,

My refrigerator that hasn't been wiped down (inside) since the last time my mom came to visit,

The dead-for-at-least-a-month-daisies that haven't been removed from the front flower garden,

and

pretty much anything from this magazine,



And I wonder if I have my priorities out of whack.






But then,

I see pictures like these:


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And I decide that I'm doing just fine.



5 comments:

Harmony said...

Yes, you are!

Bamamoma said...

AMEN! sister!

Tasha said...

One of my favorites...

Oh, cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’til tomorrow,
But children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust, go to sleep.
I’m rocking my baby and babies don’t keep.

Heather Albee-Scott said...

I like Tasha's poem.

Great post Charlotte!!

Amanda said...

Yes, you are doing fine. Great post.

Speaking of families, I have a blogfriend that has been doing a blog party all the month of September for the Family: A Proclamation to the World.

beinglds.blogspot.com

You might enjoy the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...