Saturday, September 25, 2010

Public Service Announcement

If you're one of the lucky (i.e. interested) who have access to the private heather blog, and you haven't checked things out over there for a bit, you might want to try it again.

It used to be that posts over there were sporadic at best, and non-existent at worst. But, Heather's been extra-cute lately, and I've felt the need to do more documenting of it all, so there's been quite a bit going on over there in the past couple of weeks.

Photobucket

Just sayin'


(If you don't have access to the private heather blog, and you want it, send me an e-mail (my address is on the sidebar), and I'll probably grant you access. "Probably" as in, if we are personally acquainted, you can pretty much bet on it, and if we're not, but you can prove that you're not going to harm my little girl in any way, then your chances are pretty good as well.)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...