Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lion - watchers UNITE!

Today I had hopes of blogging something insightful, delightful, or just plain ( . . . um, I can't think of another word that ends in "ful", so I'll have to say something else ) great, but the day got away from me and the evening looks like it's going to get away from me as well.

Which really, there's not anything wrong with that sometimes.

So, in the meantime, if you're hankering for another stone lion fix (and really, how could you not be?)--go here.

Wouldn't it be fun if we all were on the lookout for stone lions, and whenever we saw any, we posted them on our blogs to share the joy? Doesn't that sound like just a barrel of fun to you?

It sure-as-heck does to me!

Anyway, extra special thanks to Corrie! You made my night!

3 comments:

Bamamoma said...

I love my friends!

Harmony said...

http://harmonyp.blogspot.com/2010_06_26_archive.html

Charlotte said...

Way to go Harmony! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...