Monday, June 07, 2010

fabulous-ness in random sentences and pictures

Saturday we went to Salt Lake to celebrate the wedding of one of my cousins, and the birth (and blessing) of one of my nieces.
Photobucket

It was glorious.




Photobucket
(recognize the outfit Irene?)

Eric's favorite dessert is (wait for it . . . . ) Carrot Juice.
Not Carrot Cake. Carrot Juice. I learned that yesterday.

Eric and I danced together for the first time in our three-year marriage. How did that happen?

Dancing to peppy tunes in a room that is half-full of family members and half-full of people you've never seen before and probably will never see again is just about as good as it gets.
quirky 6-10


quirky 6-10


Heather loves the Olympic fountain at the Gateway as much as I do. Sweet!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I have the most adorable nieces and nephews that are currently on earth.
quirky 6-10
(My cousins kids are pretty cute as well.)
quirky 6-10

Once again, I learn that very little fills me up like some good quality time with good quality people, having good quality fun. (If there happens to be good quality food involved as well, then, so much the better.)


6 comments:

amy greenway said...

What's up with parents who are more worried about their boys getting their clothes wet than running around in their underpants?

Charlotte said...

Isn't that the truth? We had a good laugh about that one.

Heather Albee-Scott said...

Carrot juice? Out of all the yummy desserts in the world - carrot juice?!

Charlotte said...

Tell me about it. Sometimes I wonder if I even know him.

(His second and third favorite desserts are Toblerone bars and Utah Truffle bars. Now that's more like it!)

Robert said...

What luck you were able to capture whitie-not-so-tightie boy and/or his brother in the gray underwear in all four of the fountain pictures.
:)

Charlotte said...

What can I say? I'm a master peripheral photographer. It's a gift.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...