Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Before you get annoyed at the content (or lack thereof) of this post, take a gander at the title of the blog. Okay, continue.

Charlotte quote of the week (said to Eric):

"Are you funnier lately, or am I just in a better mood? 'Cause you have been cracking me up this week!"


(This as Eric was teasing Heather about learning words. Originally, we were trying to get her to say "please", instead of just making the "more" sign to get a few extra Craisins. When that failed, Eric started trying to get her to say "sha-ka-lak-ka-boom-boom-cha" instead. It struck me as hilarious. I know, I'm an easy crowd.)

(An easy crowd of one, that is.)

(Heather still refuses to say "please", or "sha-ka-lak-ka-boom-boom-cha".)

(Stubborn, that's what she is.)

On a completely different note, all the flowering trees around the neighborhood and village have been in full fragrant bloom. I might as well have died and gone to heaven.

quirky 5-10

And that's what I have today.

(Isn't it fun to use words that you don't end up using that often? Like "village" for example. When was the last time you used that word, outside of a fairy tale or a reference to Hilary Clinton. Hmmmm?)

Okay--really, that's what I have for today.




(flowering tree image found here.)

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Heaven certainly better have fragrant blossoms like that (or perhaps something better that we can't imagine using only 10% of our brains :-).

Laura said...

Frame-worthy photo, dear Charlotte.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...