Monday, December 21, 2009

from elf to angel in 365 short days

As you may remember, I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas Cards.

Briefly, I love to get them, but I don't love the stress that I sometimes feel about getting them ready and sent out.

If you want the full rambling explanation of how I feel and what I've done about it, feel free to click on the word "remember" above. (If you do that, you'll be rewarded with some of the most adorable Heather pictures I've ever taken, but I don't mean to pressure you or anything).

But if you're not up for rambling at the moment, feel free to peruse this year's Christmas pics, and know that Eric, Heather, and I wish you a very joyous Christmas and all the happiness that the New Year can hold.

quriky 12-09
quirky 12-09
quirky 12-09
quirky 12-09
quirky 1209
(Oh, and if the dress looks familiar, it's because you've already seen it. I'm telling you, that not-to-fancy dress just keeps giving and giving!)

2 comments:

Bamamoma said...

Adorable! I DID recognize the dress and knew exactly where it came from. Awesome.

It was fun to see you. Sorry it was so brief.

Merry, Merry Christmas to all of you!

paulina said...

She's totally adorable!I love her.Wish you a blossom Christmas yeah!Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...