Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Water Ballet

It's random video week here in quirksville.

If you want to play with me, please check back every day this week for a new video.



Today we have Eric's contribution.

He has this to say by way of introduction:



"This starts just a tad slow, but watch the whole thing. When it really gets rolling.. a brilliant display of the how far and how bizarre film studios would go in the exploration of 'entertainment'. The techno music really emphasizes the surreal quality. Love it!"








As for me (Charlotte), I love the music, but my very favorite part is when the sparklers come out of the water, already lit.

How did they do that?


2 comments:

Harmony said...

I don't know, but Jeff thinks they just played it backwards (the sparkler part that is). Watch the water, and the smoke going back into the sparklers.

Jake said...

Is this the extended version of the nuvaring commercial? Tell Eric I want those 7 minutes back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...