Sunday, October 25, 2009

it's cliche, but I'm writing it anyway

Photobucket
Dress, shirt, and bloomers . . . . . . $0.00 (handed down from cousins Kaylee and MaKell)








Photobucket
Tights . . . $1.99 (Wal-Mart)





Photobucket
Shoes . . . $3.00 (Deseret Industries)






Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beanie . . . $0.00 (made by me)






Photobucket
Thirteen months of diapers, wipes, baby food, tear-free shampoo, not to mention a C-Section, five well-baby check-ups, and more shots than I ever dreamed . . . . . .

More money than I ever want to calculate





Photobucket
Going on an Autumn walk with my Heather while Eric takes a Sunday afternoon nap . . .





Photobucket
ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS.


(Happy Fall!)



3 comments:

Harmony said...

Love it, cliche' and all!

Bamamoma said...

So cute! Your baby is turning into a little girl!

Fergie Fru Baby said...

that was beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...