Wednesday, July 22, 2009

on vacation (from blogs)

Remember when I wrote about my blogging goals?
Remember when I wrote that I had a little blog rule for myself?
Remember what the rule was?




No?




Okay, I'll write it again.


If blogging ever stops being something I enjoy and starts being something on my "to do" list

(and thusly, starts to give me stress),

I can close up shop and be done--

for however long I want.









It's time for a little vacation.

[picture]




All is well, I'm just feeling the need to simplify a few things,
and blogging is one of them.
I'm planning to be back in a month or so.






(probably)










8 comments:

Jake said...

I don't believe it. I give you one week before you post something. Two weeks tops.

Harmony said...

Some people (i.e., me!) don't plan to take a vacation from blogging. It just happens! Enjoy your break.

Kala said...

You will be missed. I will look forward to your return.

Laura said...

I have lost my love for it.
Don't know what I want to do about it though.
I did the break too.
I liked the break.
Perhaps when fall rolls around....I'll really enjoy it again.
For now...I'll just do what I can.
Relax and love your family.
It's just a blog.

Jenna Marie said...

I'll be looking forward to your return. :)

michellejohnnie said...

I've taken a step back too. I still post about important events, but not like I did when I first started. Have a great, relaxing break!!!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I love your new page! It's so cute. I don't know if you'll see this comment for a while but I hope you do.

You should facebook! I love it and it's a great way to stay in contact!

Brandon said...

Good for you. Blogging can get to be such a chore. As much as I enjoy checking in on the banter between you and Eric, life can get too complicated to blog. You are, in fact, an inspiration to burned-out bloggers everywhere. Enjoy the vacation, however long it may be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...