Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Miss Me?






To my esteemed public,


Have you noticed that I'm not quite as much of the star around here that I used to be? It's rough on my fragile little ego, but I take comfort in the following explanation:




The fact is, I've been growing and learning new things by leaps and bounds lately. Honestly, I've been so freaking adorable that my (amazing) mother has had story after story that she could write about me, if it weren't for two big problems.



Problem #1: Mom doesn't have hours and hours to write story after story about me. (shocking, don't you think?)



Problem #2: Mom has been feeling a little weird-ish about the amount of space that I've been getting here, and whether or not it is 1)safe for me, and 2)too boring for those (few) of you who aren't waiting anxiously to hear about every little breath I take.



. . . Every move I make, every smile I fake, you'll be watching me. Oh can't you see? You belong to me . . . How your poor heart aches, with every breath I take . . .



Oh, sorry. What was I saying?



Oh yeah, the explanation.



So anyway, here's the deal. I have my own place now. It's here. You can meet me there if you want to. All you have to do is prove that you really want to see me there, and that you are someone that I can trust to keep me safe.



How do you prove that, you ask? Well, why don't you just send my (exquisitely beautiful, but oh-so-humble) mother an e-mail? The address is just over there, to the right (on the sidebar). If you're personally acquainted with us, well then, things should go pretty smoothly for you. If not, then maybe you could submit a resume, a background check, references, a link to your blog, or whatever else you think might get you past the rigorous screening process.



And that's that. If you're not up for the task, don't worry about it. I'll still be showing up here from time to time.



As if those parents of mine could keep me away.







With Love,



Her Little Highness
The Princess Heather

2 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute post from the sweet one.
She's such a good writer!!!

Laura said...

P.S. I was talking to my 25 year old niece last night about your food storage explanation.
It all makes sense.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...