Saturday, May 02, 2009

Bachelor of Fine Arts



As of today, my Eric has officially graduated from Utah State University.




Hooray!!!!!





This is not a picture of him (actually, I don't know who these people are), because he chose not to participate in today's graduation ceremonies.


I'm totally okay with that. As I think back over all the hurdles that he's had on the road to this achievement (most of them before I even knew him), I'm just so proud that he stuck with it. If he doesn't want to go through the whole ceremony with the strange hat and flowing gown, it's okay with me.













('Cause you know, Eric wouldn't be caught dead in a weird-looking hat.)






Congratulations!



(you handsome devil, you)

5 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

Congratulations Eric!! What a great accomplishment.

Bamamoma said...

Yippee! Congrats to you all. Commencement is overrated (and I've been to a few - although not my own). Just think in a mere 6-8 weeks those highly trained individuals in the Registrar's Office will be sending you a document of proof! :0)

I just have to say (for readers unfamiliar with the BFA) that this is no normal Bachelor degree it is a Bachelor degree plus. Seriously, it takes extra work and commitment to get the BFA and it is awesome he did it!

michellejohnnie said...

congrads Eric! That is AWESOME!

amy greenway said...

I am seriously proud of you Eric!

I have to say, not only would he not be caught in a weird hat, he also would never wear a shirt that my daughter would wear. Where DID you get that little rose pixie shirt? Maybe I don't want to know. :)

Charlotte said...

Amy--I know, huh?

If you really want to know, we bought it (them actually-there were two--the other one is light blue, with a kitten on it) at the Flying J in Brigham City. Eric was beside himself with joy. He couldn't wait to wear them to class.

Classic Eric-eh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...