Wednesday, February 11, 2009

when I'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely . . .

I didn't vote for Barak Obama (although I flip-flopped more times during this past election process than I ever had before).


I probably would vote for Warren Buffet, given the chance.


So, I was glad to read this in a magazine today.





"It's never paid to bet against America. We come through things, but it's not always a smooth ride."

--Warren Buffett, president and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, discussing the nation's money woes. Buffett likened the recession to "an economic Pearl Harbor" and said of incoming President Barack Obama, "You couldn't have anybody better in charge." (AP)







10 points to the first person who can name the song from which the title of this post was pulled.

In case you are wondering--I'm not counting this post in my "two blog posts per journal entry" count.
(It's my rule, so I can make exceptions like that. )

5 comments:

amy greenway said...

TOOOOOOmorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya tomorrow, your only a DAY AAAAAAAWAY!

Jeri said...

Awww shucks, Amy beat me to it. Annie used to be one of my favorite movies, I know every song by heart...

Melissa said...

That is an awesome quote. Warren Buffet would be a great president!!

Jake said...

Aw, My hero.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

It's TOMORROW of course! Us music buffs know that! lol Great post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...