Saturday, January 24, 2009

i forgot.

After all my postings here about gratitude journals and thank you power, I realized this morning that I had neglected to thank you all yesterday.

I guess I was too intrigued by the thought of my own latter-day manna.

So,

THANK YOU!!!

I could probably sing a different song each day for a month or more with all the suggestions you gave me. What's more, now I have a small-ish list of new songs to learn--and learning new songs is nearly always a treat.

If you're curious as to what was suggested, or if you're looking for your own list of singable songs, I compiled a listing from all the comments and e-mails that I got. It's on the sidebar. It's nearly at the end, so you'll have to scroll and scroll and scroll, but if you persevere, you'll find it.

And perseverance is a good quality to practice, don't you think?

xoxo,
cc

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...