Friday, December 05, 2008

Whiskers on Kittens

A few of my favorite things




Emptying the dryer lint trap-especially if it's on the full side: Don't ask me why I like to do this. It's weird, I know. What can I say? I really enjoy it.




Bath and Body Works Bubble Bath: No other bubble bath is quite as good. Unfortunately, it's like liquid gold. Nine dollars and fifty cents for a not-all-that-big bottle! Aagh! That's like buying 4 gallons of milk! Of course, perhaps that's why I like it so much. Remember how I used to like Cafe Rio until it became too accessible to me?




Burping Heather: She gets the cutest look on her face, and her head bobs up and down as I pat her back. It's especially fun if she's a little on the sleepy side. When that happens, she reminds me of a drunken sailor (not that I've ever seen a drunken sailor, come to think of it), and I just laugh and laugh.




Fuji Apples with Peanut Butter: Mmmm, mmmm. Deeee-licious! Eric (bless him) found a deal on Fuji Apples a few days ago, and so there's plenty and to spare and share. Come on over.






And that's what I have for today. This afternoon Mr. C. and Heather and I are taking the young men in our ward to Salt Lake to see the Christmas lights on temple square there (the young women are coming as well)(there will be other adults helping out as well). I think it will be fun. I love temple square at this time of year, and the boys in our ward are, to a man, absolutely darling. Of course, that's our little secret. We all know that the last thing a teen aged boy wants to be is darling.


Hasta,
cc

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...