Friday, November 07, 2008

Her dad's a geek. No doubt about it.

A couple of nights ago, Eric and I were driving home from a family activity. Heather had been a perfect angel all day, and (more importantly) had slept for nearly six straight hours the night before. As we were discussing this, Eric turned to me (I was the one driving, so he could turn to me without endangering any of our lives) and said,



"It sure is nice to see her start to come online."



It would be more funny if it wasn't soo very true.
This is just one of my more recent favorite pictures of Heather. Of course, I only post it here because Kami asked for more Heather pictures. It has nothing to do with me being a proud mom--no siree, nothing at all.

4 comments:

Mandy Rich said...

You are so lucky to have her! She is so adorable!

amy greenway said...

She is so stinking cute! She has such a sweet little face.

And yes, your husband is a geek. ;)

Melissa said...

I am so glad you are putting on all of these pictures. I feel like we are going to miss her whole baby stage so this helps to bridge the gap. Thanks from the far away Aunt.

Kami Anderson said...

That's just fine. You can blame the pictures on me, just keep them coming. I think the online statement is hilarious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...