Friday, November 14, 2008

Get Well Soon

For Aunt Donna, who caught a monster cold and had to spend her wedding anniversary sick in bed, and is missing seeing her Heather, but can't babysit until she's feeling better. Don't worry Donna. As you can see, Heather doesn't look all that different now (or two nights ago at least) than she did when you last saw her. But, she does miss you, so FEEL BETTER SOON!


Please note that our friend, George the Alligator has been given a prime spot in the living room. Wow. Am I an amazingly supportive wife or what? (really I just got tired of tripping over him when he was living in the nursery.)






4 comments:

Donna said...

Stupid cold!!! Tell Heather I'll see her as soon as there is no chance of passing my cold on to her!

Melissa said...

Does she have a bruise on the side of her forehead or is that just the lighting in the last picture? I can't believe how adorable she is. And she just keeps getting cuter :)

Charlotte said...

Melissa-I had to check Heather to be sure, but that "bruise" is just a lighting thing.

I'm glad you think she's getting cuter. I was a little worried that we would find that she had hit her "peak" on the day she was born.

Of course, to me she'd be beautiful if she looked like an ape.

Melissa said...

I don't think she will hit a "peak". She is just so adorable. I especially love the pictures of her sleeping. Babies look so perfect when they are sleeping. I remember wanting to pick them up and snuggle them right in the midst of their peaceful dreaming and then I remind myself of Jacob's tried and true statement, "Never Mess with Success". Instead I am contented to just smile at them while they sleep. (and sometimes there are tears, but they are happy ones)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...