Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ceeeeh-la-brate good times, COME ON!

If you do not have the same anxious interest level in Heather's sleep patterns that I, Eric, and my parents (who get multiple panicky and irrational calls from me every time she has had a particularly bad night the night before) do, this post may seem a bit silly to you. Feel free to skip it if you like.


Last night Heather slept from 10:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m., woke up for a little meal, and then slept again until 5:30 a.m.

That's a stretch of SEVEN-count-them-SEVEN hours with only one thirty minute break.

HALLELUJAH!

While I like to think that this could be the beginning of a new, beautiful trend, I'm taking everything a day at a time. So, Heather and I celebrated her auspicious achievement by . . .



Going on a walk to the grocery store in the stroller




Where we bought Celebratory Chocolate Milk . . .




and donuts for me.





We even splurged and got Prince Eric's favorite pizza, although it is one of the more expensive varieties in our grocers freezer aisle.



Won't he be pleased to come home to that after a long hard Saturday at the lumberyard?




Hey man, when we celebrate at the Cantwell home, we pull out ALL the stops.



Tomorrow Heather makes her first appearance at church. Wish us luck with that, will y a?

2 comments:

Jeri said...

what party animals!

I hope the sleep thing is a developing habit. (my lot in life was 4 kids that were all terrible sleepers - might have had something to do with their undisciplined MOTHER eh? Caleb has been my best so far, and at 10 months, he is just barely starting to sleep through the night with only one wake up feeding... JOY JOY JOY

Darla said...

Hey, celebrating is a good thing. My reasons aren't always so impactful...I bought some chocolate milk and donuts just because I had gone to church!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...