Wednesday, September 03, 2008

And the winner is . . .


-amanda of "No Shopping for 30 Days!" and "amanda's favs"!


Amanda, send me an e-mail at charlottelaughs at gmail dot com and tell me which sweater you like and where to send it.


Thanks to all of you who participated.


As for the rest of you faithful readers, I'm afraid this is all I have time for just now. It's been a long day, and I've still got all kinds of loose ends to tie up before I have this baby in less than 10 days.


Aack!


Yippee!!

4 comments:

Rebbie Becky said...

Oh congrats Charlotte!!! I am so so so happy for you guys!!! Be sure and let me know all about it since i'm up here anyways!! Go USU!!

-amanda said...

I just emailed you! Thank you and Congrats!

Mandy Rich said...

WOW! I cant believe you only have ten more days! Eric and you will be great parents! Keep us posted!

melissa c said...

Good luck! I hope all goes well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...